Modular Multipole-Multiposition Off-Load Disconnector with Binary Control Option.
The disconnectors are configurable assembling side by side poles, every one completely independent and controlled by a motor through an integrate electronic control device that allows all possible status combinations.
The modular structure allows easy maintenance through independent replaceability of every single pole. The electronic control unit provides the possibility of interfacing every kind of control logic by means of a master/slave broadcast serial BUS. Poles control BUS is separated by field BUS. Feedbacks may be managed, on demand, through a low voltage connector installed on every pole. The control unit has an interface that optionally allows, using a dedicated software, diagnostics (n° of operations, current consumption, environment temperature, switching time...) and is directly accessible by PC.
Reference standard IEC 60077-2.
Main Features of each pole:
- 2 versions: 1000 or 2000 A thermal current
- 3 configurations: NO or NO+NC or CO
- Integrated control device for command logic
- Fully modular construction
Main Features Control:
- Electric motor actuated
- Electronic control of poles positions
- Virtually infinite combinations of poles positions
- Predetermined positions accessed sequentially or by dedicated control signal