The LTC Series contactors, thanks to their excellent balance between dimensions, performances and robustness, are suitable for all those applications on-board which demand a small, smart device. Their design encourages applications where high operating frequencies and small available spaces are important requirements.
Like all Microelettrica Scientifica contactors, the LTC Series are based on a standard concept, but a very high level of customization can be achieved by replacing a few key components.
Normally open and normally closed poles can be fitted, as well as mechanical latching.
The breaking circuit is equipped with permanent magnets to work efficiently both with high and low currents.
The DC control coil operates without economy resistor within a wide working range.
A “varistor” cuts off the peak voltage when the coil is deenergized.
More than 20000 LTC contactors are delivered worldwide each year for the most demanding projects and applications.
- Auxiliary converter input
- Filter pre-charging
- Electromagnetic brakes
- Heating/Air conditioning systems
- Line contactor
Auxiliary contact blocks type sl11
- Normally mounted on LTHS and LTC contactors
- Made in self extinguishing Latamid polyamide, guarantee high electrical and mechanical performances as well as very low temperature resistance
- Double interrupting, self cleaning, solid silver contacts
- On request special execution with gold plate contacts